Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BOOK LAUNCH!

I hope you'll "bear" with me, as I send out one last reminder about my book launch for Blackberry Banquet, this Saturday at 11:00 AM at Red Rock Books in Ridgecrest. I hope to see many of my friends and professional colleagues there! We'll have refreshments, activities for the kids, I'll chat a bit and do a reading (not to worry about time--the book is under 500 words!).

If you can't make it, please remember that you can still purchase a book to be donated to the High Desert Women's Center, where the books will be given to children who come into the center with their mothers as they embark upon on a new start in life. That's like getting a bear hug with pages!

All you have to do is call Red Rock Books at (760) 375-3454 and request to buy a $10.00 gift certificate for the Terry Pierce signing for The Women's Center. This will allow children at the center to get their own autographed copy of the book. It's as easy as pie (blackberry pie, of course! ;-).

If you have any questions, you can email me but all donation orders must go through the bookstore.

Here are the bear necessities:

What: Blackberry Banquet Book Launch
Where: Red Rock Books, 206 W. Ridgecrest Blvd., Ridgecrest, CA 93555
When: Saturday, Aug. 30 at 11:00 AM.

I hope to see you there!
Terry