Friday, January 23, 2009

Check These Out!

Don't you love Google Alerts? I don't have time to peruse all the fabulous blogs out there in cyberland, but with Google Alerts, I can be notified if my name happens to pop up on one. Well, this morning I found my blog address on Cynthea Liu's blog, "It's a Spin Thing." Cynthea has posted a ginormous list of children's book editors interviews and blogs (inlcuding my Mini-View with Meredith Mundy Wasinger). Definitely----check-it-out!

And while you're in the mood to read cool things about the kids' book biz, check out Stephanie Ruble's interview with Sara Dobie, public relations dynamo at Sylvan Dell Publishing. As usual, Sara has great advice regarding publicity and how authors can work to promote their books (after reading her interview, I just realized that I don't have my website address listed on my blog--for shame! I know what I'm doing next).

Happy reading!