Monday, December 1, 2008

Photo Caption Contest!

Wow--where did November go? I just realized that I haven't posted anything for a few days now (let's blame it on the tryptophan!).

Well, now that we're into the holiday season, I've decided that it's time for some outright silliness. So, I'm having a photo caption contest. Below, you'll see a picture of my cat---well, sort of. Part of him, at least. I'm giving folks until Dec. 8 to send me a funny caption (please post your entries--yes, multiple entries are welcome--in the "comment" section below). The winner will receive a signed copy of "Pet Jokes That Will Make You Howl!" (makes for a great holiday gift!) So, put on those silly thinking caps and let's see what you can come up with!

Oh--and I suppose that even though I ADORE my cats and have been known to fuss over them in ridiculous ways, I should say that no animals were harmed in the photographing process. In fact, my cat did this of his own accord. I just happened to grab the camera once I stopped laughing.

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Ha! Ha!

Sit under it, Potsie!

(We have been watching Happy Days lately...my first lame attempt...I will think of something more clever!)

Terry P. said...

I'm of the Happy Days generation, so I totally got it :-).

Terry

Brimful Curiosities said...

The start of another silly "tale"

Kimberley Troutte said...

Come closer my darling, that's it, closer, closer...Tag! You're it!

Terry P. said...

Ouch!

Joan said...

Hi Terry,

Your interview was great!

Caption:

"I LOVE to play Hide & Seek! They'll never find me here . . . ."

Joan

Terry P. said...

And the funny thing is, I DO play Hide and Seek with him. He loves seeking me out!

Kristi said...

I'm having a bad-hair day!

Lori said...

To take Kristi's a step further -

I'm having a bad chair day!

Solvang Sherrie said...

...a little privacy, please!

Jean Ann Williams said...

What a cute idea, Terry. I have to send the one of my cat's tail. Now if I can figure out how.

Jean