Monday, December 1, 2008

Photo Caption Contest!

Wow--where did November go? I just realized that I haven't posted anything for a few days now (let's blame it on the tryptophan!).

Well, now that we're into the holiday season, I've decided that it's time for some outright silliness. So, I'm having a photo caption contest. Below, you'll see a picture of my cat---well, sort of. Part of him, at least. I'm giving folks until Dec. 8 to send me a funny caption (please post your entries--yes, multiple entries are welcome--in the "comment" section below). The winner will receive a signed copy of "Pet Jokes That Will Make You Howl!" (makes for a great holiday gift!) So, put on those silly thinking caps and let's see what you can come up with!

Oh--and I suppose that even though I ADORE my cats and have been known to fuss over them in ridiculous ways, I should say that no animals were harmed in the photographing process. In fact, my cat did this of his own accord. I just happened to grab the camera once I stopped laughing.