Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back from Vacation

I'm back from vacation and boy, am I ready to get back to work! Don't get me wrong, I loved visiting my son and daughter-in-law, seeing New Hampshire and Maine for the first time, and getting to spend time with my grandcats. I saw so many cool new places--both historical and natural--and I fell in love with Pemaquid Peninsula in Maine, where at the lighthouse are some outstanding gneiss formations (for you geology geeks like me). But you know how it is--us writers get a wee bit grumpy when we can't write for a few days, so I'm eager to get back to real life.

Now I can focus on my novel revisions plus a brand new project, and I have three book signings for Blackberry Banquet this month, the first being at the Barnes & Nobel in Palmdale, CA on Saturday, Aug. 16. Yikes! I'd better get to work!

Happy writing!