Friends, Romans, Children’s Writers and Cooks,
Lend me your muffins, pies, cakes and smoothies!
In celebration of the release of Blackberry Banquet, I’m holding a recipe contest! I’m asking for your best and tastiest original recipe that includes blackberries as one of the main ingredients.
The lucky winner will receive:
1. A signed copy of Blackberry Banquet with a special surprise gift.
2. Pride in seeing his/her recipe posted on my blog.
3. Pride in knowing that his/her recipe with appropriate credits will be used by Sylvan Dell Publishing as a part of their media release for Blackberry Banquet, which includes a feature in Sylvan Dell’s Aug/Sept issue of Book Beat, their bi-monthly e-newsletter, online posting and possible inclusion with other Blackberry Banquet media promotion.
1. You must state in your entry that your recipe is your original recipe.
2. The recipe must include blackberries as one of the main ingredients.
3. Your recipe must be sent to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words, “Recipe Contest” in the subject line.
4. Entrants must have a U.S. residence where I can send the contest prize.
5. Employees of Sylvan Dell Publishing (or their family members) are not eligible for entry.
6. The deadline is July 10, 2008.
7. The winner will be announced on my blog on July 22, 2008.
By submitting the winning recipe, you are giving me permission to use your recipe on my blog and you are giving Sylvan Dell Publishing permission to include the recipe with media information about Blackberry Banquet.
Thanks for entering and good luck!